Do you have a feel for language and good storytelling, a passion for travel and can you say a lot in just a few words? Crisp headlines are just as easy for you as meaningful long copies and you can empathise with the needs and wishes of our target groups? We are looking for a copywriter for our brands Little America and TravelEssence in Frankfurt. (32 - 40 h/week, hybrid work)
- Content that strengthens our brand is authentic and that appeals to our target group.
- Stories that take the reader on a journey.
- Emotional and sales-promoting advertising texts via our partners in Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada
- SEO, user and conversion-optimised landing pages and blogs
- Advertising texts and content of various sizes for other marketing communication, such as newsletters or press releases.
What you bring with you:
- You are strong in storytelling and have a keen sense for language and beautiful, appealing, target group-oriented texts.
- Your time management is great and you reliably meet deadlines.
- You are characterised by a responsible, reliable and independent way of working.
- Experience in creative content writing
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords, SEO/SEA and email campaigns
- Native English speaker with great written skills
What we offer you:
- Flexibility - For a good work-life balance, you can also work flexibly from home.
- Transformation - We face the challenges of the future and shape our company for the new world of work. On this learning journey you have the opportunity to help drive our development, contribute ideas and take on responsibility.
- A familiar working atmosphere in a very committed and international team.
- Varied tasks, independent work and creative freedom.
These are our brands
TravelEssence is an owner-operated travel company. We have been offering our tailor-made travel experiences for New Zealand and Australia since 2006 and are now represented in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Benelux and Great Britain. The brand is characterised by individual advice, hand-picked accommodation, and tours and routes away from the crowds with a sustainable note. The wheels do not stand still here and we are continuing to expand!
Our daughter company Little America was born in 2020 to include individual trips to the USA and Canada.
Does that all sound exciting to you and like your dream job?
Then don't wait any longer and send your cv and cover letter to Alexandra Anger: firstname.lastname@example.org
Persönliche Reiseberatung für Ihre perfekte Nordamerika Reise